Вопросы к кроссворду
1. A small plant-eating animal with strong sharp long front teeth.
2. Large monkey without a tail.
3. A small moving animal of central and South America that lives in trees and hangs by all four legs from branches.
4. A small furry Indian animal that kills snakes and rats.
5. An animal with a long sticky tongue that eats ants.
6. A type of large fish-eating bird.
7. A large bird kept on farms for its meat which is eaten, especially at Christmas and at Thanksgiving.
8. A small South American animal like a squirrel with a long tail.
9. An animal which has black and white fur, lives in holes in the ground, and is active at night.
10. A New Zealand bird with very short wings that cannot fly.
11. A strong wild animal of the cat family with long legs and a short tail.
1. A small tree-climbing animal, one of the “Ice Age” characters.
2. A very large African bird with beautiful feathers, which runs very quickly but cannot fly.
3. A small eight-legged creature which makes silk threads.
4. A large African animal with a large head and wide mouth, large body, and thick hairless dark grey skin, which lives near and in water.
5. A large white bird, similar to a duck but bigger and with a long neck, which lives on rivers and lakes.
6. An African animal that looks like a horse with broad black or dark brown and white lines all over its body.
7. A slow-moving land animal that has its body covered by a hard rounded shell into which it can pull its legs, tail and head for protection.
8. A very small mouselike animal with a long pointed nose.
9. A small animal which comes from the warm parts of the America, covered in hard bands of bonelike shell.
10. A large yellowish-brown animal of the cat family which hunts and eats meat, the male having a thick growth of hair over its head and shoulders.
Ответы к кроссворду